Verification of Release Quality
- Make sure all new source files have the CrushPaper copyright and AGPLv3 license statement.
- Make sure the code has no TODOs or FIXMEs.
- Make sure the code has no unnecessary System.*print or console.log statements.
- Check if any 3rd party dependencies should be upgraded.
- Review a diff between the last released version and the current proposed code and verify that it meets expectations.
- Ensure all JUnit tests pass.
- Obtain test coverage metrics.
- Run all GUI and Chrome Extension manual tests from the browser with a Maven Shade Jar installation.
- Visit a page of each type and verify there are no HTML errors with the Kingsquare HTML Validator Chrome extension.
- Choose the next version number.
- Update the version number in pom.xml.
- Commit the pom.xml.
- Tag the source code with the version number.
- Package and upload the JAR.
Notification of Release
- Publish the Chrome extension.
- Update crushpaper.com for the new release with the version number, download link and release notes.
Try CrushPaper for free without creating an account!
Or watch the Demo Movie